Upwind participated in Wind Power Expo and numerous other international trade shows every year and ended up spending heap loads of money on creating and maintaining trade show booths.
They had to adhere to strict booth specifications given by trade show organizers, making previously used trade show booths redundant. It was painful to begin the booth design process from square one for every trade show.
They needed a solution that would:
- Be flexible enough to meet the changing size requirements
- Shape up their new corporate identity in a way that would leave a lasting impression on every visitor
- Take away every hassle from design to installation and storage to re-use.
The core team at Exponents listed all the size specifications and came up with a trade show booth that was:
- A modular 20 X 50 design that could be easily re-configured to fit even the smallest 10 X 10 space when needed
- An aesthetically powerful design completely in line with the Upwind brand values. It visually depicted the brand’s premium imagery with a white backdrop, wooden flooring, luxury seating, a fine product display arch and innovative windmill blade structures on the ceiling.
- Part of a comprehensive package which put on every responsibility from installation and dismantling to transportation and storage on Exponent’s able shoulders
The three way solution hit the bull’s eye by tackling all of their pain points.
- Firstly, it impressed the onlookers with a stunning display that reflected Upwind’s core values – innovation and excellence in every inch.
- Secondly, the massive cost reduction on account of modular capabilities built-in made participation in more events a definite yes.
- Lastly, Upwind could breathe easy by leaning on Exponents for expertise, skills and infrastructure that would take care of all logical steps from design to storage and deployment.