NAB 2016 was all set to be the largest gathering of media professionals, Axinom’s target audience. It was a brilliant opportunity to address a global audience with interests in technology solutions. Axinom had booked a 10 X 20 corner booth and wanted a game plan to outsmart 1700 + exhibitors on 100000 sq feet of space.
It was no easy task with fierce competition working towards large island booths and premium positions. How does one make the most of the available space within affordable means?
Axinom GMBH needed:
1. A distinct booth that highlighted their advantage beautifully
2. A booth strategy that turned their corner position into an advantage
Exponents delved into the brand philosophy and lived its spirit to come up with:
1. A progressive booth space that used strong visuals to create powerful first impressions
2. A non-linear design, free from walls and straight line structures that typecast exhibition booths
3. A welcoming open space for an environment conductive to innumerable business discussions
It was a happy beginning.
1. The design struck the right cords with the visitors who flocked in large numbers to Axinom’s stunning booth space.
2. The visuals impressed upon everyone and created huge post event recall