As a bronze sponsor and exhibitor at the premier meeting in the field of laboratory medicine, Binding Site needed a trade show exhibit that would lead the way just as their highly-developed smart solutions lead the way in special protein testing.
Attendees of the 2018 American Association for Clinical Chemistry (AACC) Lab Expo not only benefit from an impressive lineup of expert speakers and scientific sessions, but they can also see a vast array of emerging technologies and products at the world’s largest exhibition for in vitro diagnostics.
- Create an exciting and welcoming, multi-use space that draws attendees in and serves the purpose as a place to educate visitors as well as a place to host small meetings.
- Creatively showcase large hydraulic instruments
- Design a hanging structure that could be seen from afar
- Open floor plan
After several key revisions, a final design was agreed upon and all challenges were addressed.
- Wood tones and earth-toned flooring paired with Binding Site brand colors created an energetic, yet warm and inviting space meant to attract attendees
- The use of various materials created a visually interesting and dynamic space that helped to define and organize various areas within the exhibit
- Mixture of blackwood and carpet flooring combination enlarged the look and feel of the space
- The large hanging sign that spanned the length of the booth was visually stunning and complemented the space without being overpowering
Hydraulic instruments were well-hidden in custom laminated counters that doubled as storage compartments
With Exponents’ help and expertise, the exhibit setup went off without a hitch and Binding Site’s original ideas came to life on the show floor. An open-concept layout and bold hanging structure encouraged visitor traffic and engagement, a must for meeting goals for qualified leads.
The impressive, yet open exhibit could also host up to 30 people at the same time and allowed for easy and spacious demonstrations.
“Everything ran smoothly. The booth looks great and we received many compliments” concluded the exhibitor.