CTA digital had found the perfect platform – CES 2016 to showcase their leading edge products. With more than 170000 attendees expected to eye the show, they needed a plan that was sure to work. How can one stand out in the 2.47 million net sq.ft space being shared with bigger technology companies like Panasonic, Nikon, Samsung and others? How can a 20X40 make noise that is louder than its size?
CTA Digital needed
1. A booth that looked bold & futuristic, just like their products
2. A welcoming booth design that optimally utilized the 20 X 40 space, displaying their large range without cluttering the area
3. End to end services, right from guidance to execution, from an experienced hand in the industry.
Exponents looked at the challenges from its expert lens and gave a solution that included:
1. A simplistic booth design with basic yet bold visuals in vibrant brand colours
2. A clutter free design without rigid walls to leave enough room for visitors to walk around and take a close look at the wide product range on display
It met their expectations on both, lead numbers & engagement
1. The thoughtful design allowed large number of visitors to spend time at the booth and engage in quality discussions with the booth staff
2. The booth pulled attention even in a competitive space and generated positive brand recall.