Exponents felt extremely privileged to be chosen as Darling Ingredient’s exhibit partner yet again for the Pet Food Forum in Kansas City, MO. The Petfood Forum group of conferences and exhibitions are unique and exclusive events serving the global pet food manufacturing industry.
They provide the ideal opportunity for pet food professionals from around the world to network, exchange ideas and do business with one another and with the industry’s leading pet food manufacturers and suppliers.
With everyone who is anyone in the pet food industry attending the event, Darling Ingredients prioritized brand recognition and consistency and made the decision to reuse their original design from a previous show. With the need to only incorporate a few minor changes to the design, Exponents designers got to work.
Challenges and Requirements:
- Large private conference space and storage room
- Display area for product samples
- Interactive educational area
- Inviting and open floor plan; maximize branding space
- Additional meeting space
As a returning client for over 2 years, Darling Ingredients placed immense trust in Exponents to provide all elements of a seamless trade show experience, which include, but are not limited to quality design, customer service, project management, and on-site event support.
- Private conference room with a high ceiling and clear acrylic windows to achieve an open feel while preserving privacy
- Addition of sound insulation on conference room walls
- Outer conference room wall doubled as a product display wall
- Free-standing double-sided walls at each corner to maximize branding space while maintaining an open floor plan
- Interactive wall-mounted touchscreen for education and information purposes
- Bar-height counter and seating arrangements near front of booth to easily allow sales team to invite visitors and inform them of latest products and developments
The favorite element for many were the white wooden beams that provided a unique industrial touch, which elevated the conference space. Brazilian walnut flooring finished off the “natural” theme, complimenting the company branding and graphic images.
The Exponents team handled all pre-production planning and ordering of rigging, electrical, and labor services for the on-site build and dismantle. And once at the event, the Exponents supervisor ensured everything ran smoothly and on-time, offering assistance where needed and proactively handling any issues that came up.
Darling Ingredients was then able to focus primarily on generating leads and marketing their latest developments, which turned out to be a success. From the sample displays to the interactive touchscreen element, Darling Ingredients’ exhibit ultimately offered a virtual reality tour. Visitors could see how the company works with their supply chain to ensure quality ingredients for product formulations.