Don’t you just hate when trade show booth rental companies promise one thing and deliver something totally different? So do we. That’s why we founded Exponents, a full-service trade show booth design and build company. Our mission is to take a headache out of trade show display rentals. Our team handles every single aspect of booth design, setup, show admin, delivery, takedown, and storage.
Booth delivery, build,
breakdown and show management,
all rolled into one
No-nonsense pricing and
quotes. What we quote is what
you pay. Because we’re not into
a budget creep, either
What is Unique?
Our 100% Pre-Build Promise
Weeks before the ‘real’ build – we pre-build your
stand within our pre-build zone at our factory
with every single detail completed,
exactly as you would want it on your shows first open day.
Want us to custom build your trade show booth for San Diego? Get in touch with us!
See How It Works
Select a booth package
Peace-of-mind booth builds
End-to-end project management
No-sweat delivery and installation
Check some of our work
From 2000 sqft custom rental booth to 200 sqft modular rental booth, we do it all!
Top Convention Centers in San Diego
Are you planning to put together an exhibition? Are you looking for a venue which promises good footfall, appropriate clients, and conversion to sale?
Leading San Diego convention centers provide a 360 degree support with its full service approach. The entire event is pre-planned and moves like clockwork. Try one of these:
- The San Diego Convention Center: It is centrally located on 111, Harbour Road and is the primary convention center in the county. It is a full facility center and provides all allied amenities to the client. The convention center houses 615,700 sq ft of exhibit space. And has been one of the top 25 biggest convention centres in North America. It is a marvel created by architect Arthur Erickson and has capacity of 125000.
- The Grande Colonial: It is a full service convention center situated in the business districts. The Hotel can seat up to 120 guests and cater to their needs with state of the art business technology. The high levels of hospitality and great ambience ensures that all the attendees get personalized service. The professional event management teams look after every detail to provide seamless service. The guests are given great choices to enjoy San Diego hospitality after the day’s work is over.
- The Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa: It remains the ideal venue for successful meetings The award-winning dedicated staff is committed to ensuring customer satisfaction and delight right f0rom arrival to departure. The well-appointed 12,500 square-foot advanced state-of-the-art Business Center is the premier conference destination in San Diego. The grand ballroom, the executive boardrooms and water front 21,000 square feet outdoor area. The Spa at The Estancia boasts of private bungalows, luxurious spa treatments, and a well maintained private deck. The features will ensure that your guests have the best of two worlds, a great business conference and a luxurious time off too.
- Paradise Point: CVent awardee for Top 100 Meeting spaces due to its prime location is Paradise Point. With its Tropical Island setting the Convention Center spanning 44 acres is one of the best in the business. The Waterfront property can accommodate up to 1000 people easily. A dedicated team looks after all your conference needs and is at your beck and call. The sumptuous banquet makes for happy guests. The beautiful island also is a good place to unwind after the day’s event is over. The stay is very comfortable too!
- The Coronado: The location of The Coronado is perfect for a business conference. Near the airport, but not in a crowded space, the hotel has a great ambience and star rated conference facilities. The 120 year old heritage property offers a full facility business center that can accommodate about 400 people. The waterfront property offers great food and good facilities and can be a great place to set up your next conference.
- The Handlery Hotel San Diego: It is an excellent choice for the small business event you are planning. The landmark southern California hotel is a business center with a personalized service. The well-appointed conference room has all the amenities required to conduct a technology enabled conference. The other facilities include a heated outdoor pool and a fitness center. The lush green grounds also include a 27 hole Golf Course. The property also boasts of a River Walk Golf Club that can be used for one to one meetings. After all many a deal is brokered on a golf course!