Health Grid wanted to participate in HIMSS 2016, an industry leading trade show attracting 40000+ health IT professionals from around the globe.
With 1300 IT vendors sharing exhibiting space, it was important to take centre stage with a clutter breaking booth design.
The venue, Sands Expo & Convention Centre is renowned for its massive exhibiting space, often compared with 40 football fields.
Visitors could easily lose sight of booth spaces that didn’t propel energy and innovation.
Health Grid needed a solution that would:
1. Stand out distinctively in the large exhibiting space
2. Reflect their progressive business approach through a future-forward design
3. Raise curiosity about their services, channelizing maximum crowd for leads and conversion.
The design team soaked into Health Grid’s DNA and carved out a booth that was:
1. An out of the box design, blending creativity and technology in the right proportions
2. A luminous booth with the product story erected beautifully on all sides with innovative 3D elements. The product was made the hero, literally!
3. The design was not over-done graphically or architecturally to keep the look premium and clean.
It was a job well done, suggest all business indicators. If numbers are anything to go by, Health Grid experienced a 240% spike in visitor traffic compared to the previous year.