Kyon was looking forward to CES, Las Vegas. The 50 years old event has been the launchpad for many consumer technologies and groundbreaking innovations. With more than 3800 exhibitors catering to an audience of 165K attendees from 150 countries, CES is a huge platform with fierce competition. To emerge a winner in a crowd so huge, Kyon wanted to put their best foot forward. They were looking for:
1. A premium design with minimal distractions and one clear differentiator
2. An impressive structure which little resemblance to typical booths
3. An inviting aura to ignite meaningful discussions
4. A temporary solution for their first tradeshow in the U.S.
We knew it was Kyon’s first time in new geography and they were testing waters. We did not want to suggest an expensive solution as that could hurt their ROI. We came up with:
1. A rental design with customization to tell the brand story in a unique way
2. A non-linear design with large arcs to draw attention even from a distance
3. A de-cluttered area with just right furniture to set the ambiance for discussion
4. Minimal text and attractive visuals to spike interest
Everything was perfectly planned and executed and the result was awesome.
1. The booth’s premium look drew the right crowd in right numbers
2. The unusual design inspired a wow from every passerby and made that lasting impression