5 Creative Guerrilla Marketing Ideas for Your Trade Show Exhibit
Trade show booths today usually lack creativity. For many people entering the trade show, this is a great advantage to undertake the proven principles of guerrilla marketing – and maximize the investment in their brand.
Instead of focusing on your trade show booth’s standard designs and colors, you can divert your attention towards experience. Many businesses focus on having the best exhibit and fail to enhance the audience’s experience. That’s when guerrilla marketing ideas will help you. Trade show marketing ideas are as vital as the trade show booth and its design.
You can adopt guerilla marketing at a trade show display, starting with team brainstorming and adapting the ideas to your marketplace and potential customers. Whether it is a surprise event, competition, game, or sweepstakes, guerilla marketing creates a buzz for your brand.
So, wondering how to start with some effective guerilla marketing for your trade show exhibit? We have 15 tips in three categories: pre-show, at the show, and outside conference/onsite promo.
Go through the ideas mentioned below and consider them while choosing display rentals for the trade show booth.
1. Use humor to surprise people and break their expectations
2. Customize a postcard page with a quote tailored to your brand
3. Hand out a key and make your visitors wonder what does it open?
4. Do a press release in a local newspaper or website with an upcoming story for your show
5. Integrate your social media channels to engage your audience
At the show
6. Create a wireless charging station and make your visitors wait while charging their phones – which is your action zone to promote and present your brand at its best
7. Hold a contest or a battle – fun enough and compelling, so people are attracted to it
8. Make people tweet or post photos on Instagram with your fantastic display show exhibit – with as many hashtags
9. Hand out gum or mints – leaving your visitors a good taste in their mouths is a proven method to win them
Outside conference/ onsite promo
10. Hire a gospel choir to sing your praises
11. Create a flash mob event with dancers or a band
12. Hire someone to sell popcorn, tacos, or hotdogs with your custom and branded paper holder
13. Get a celebrity character to impersonate your brand
14. Have a street musician sing your branded messages in witty songs
15. Make art on the sidewalks with your logo or slogan
Apart from the ideas mentioned above, there are other ways through which you can enhance the audience’s interaction and experience for the upcoming trade shows. If you wish to know more about the different ideas check our portfolio page.
At Exponents, we have an experience of four decades, and you can choose to collaborate with us to get the best of trade show booths and exhibit rentals. In addition, our client-centric team will offer you customized solutions according to your objectives. Further, the project manager will discuss several guerrilla marketing ideas for promotion with you. It will allow you to get a fresh perspective on the trade show booth and your brand’s presence.
|Want a creative Trade Show Booth Design? Fill out the form below!