Your Guide to Events in Las Vegas
Las Vegas, located in Nevada, is extremely popular for more than one reason. It is the resort city and is renowned for gambling. But it is also hosts some of the most sought after events.
Top events to attend while you are there to exhibit:
- National Finals Rodeo: It is more commonly known as the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo and it is brought to you by the Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association (PRCA). It is a leading championship rodeo event in U.S. The NFR brings to forefront the talents of association’s best money-winners who fight for world championship title. It takes place every year in the first week of Dec at University of Nevada. If you can’t be there, you can also catch the action live on CBS Sports Network.
- Miss USA: In 2016 Miss USA 2016 was held for the 65th time and was at T-mobile arena. It happened around 5th June and it is a good idea to check on such events if you are at Las Vegas. Beautiful women from 50 states compete for the title. The event is not just a fashion show and it happens with much fanfare. You can witness some of the best entertainment amidst the show.
- NASCAR & other races: Las Vegas Motor Speedway is placed at Nevada in Las Vegas and is very close to the famous Las Vegas Strip. So if you have booked an accommodation nearby you must inquire and witness some of the biggest races held. This speedway is 1200 acres of space with many tracks for speed racing.
- Latin GRAMMYs: It celebrates the talent in Latin music and awards some of the brightest artists. It accepts and honors work from artists around the world. As long as the work is in Spanish or Portuguese it can enter the nominations and have a chance to be awarded. If you are at Vegas you must figure a way of attending this, especially if you love culture and music.
- Famous Tradeshows: If tsnn.com figures are anything to go by, Las Vegas is by far the most popular trade show destination. It hosts nearly 7 out of 10 big tradeshows and has been voted as the best trade show destination for 21 years in a row. And that is not all ! If you glance through the 250 biggest global trade shows you will see Las Vegas feature in atleast 60 of them. There are more such interesting numbers to back its reputation. It has 3 out of 10 biggest U.S convention centers.
Let’s look at some of the must-attend tradeshows:
- CES for consumer electronics industry happens usually in January
- AAPEX for automotive enthusiasts happens in November
- SEMA show is for automotive lovers and it cannot be caught in November
- IFPE is for the machinery industry and one must block their calendar for dates in March
- MAGIC, the apparel show is a must-attend in February
- NAB, the broadcasting best happens in April
Las Vegas, right in Mojave Desert of Nevada is not going to let you down. The amazing resorts will give you a comfortable stay and will help you unwind at the end of tiring tradeshows. Exhibitors have enjoyed the lively nightlife, thanks to round the clock casinos and other crazy entertainment choices. Its street lights and vibrant ambience keep you going for days without sleep. The Strip which is 4 miles in length is where all the action is. So while you go to Las Vegas for tradeshows, you can treat yourself to some fun by booking a themed hotel at The Strip.
And if it is the tradeshow preparation you are working about, let Exponents help you out. We offer an array of booths and take care of end to end booth management. Our award-winning designs are sure to leave you awe-struck. We are just a phone call away!