10 Tips For Attractive And Inexpensive Booth
An ideal booth for your business should be striking and inviting and not necessarily expensive. You can successfully pull up a great show in affordable prices and innovative ways. If you are searching about how to make an attractive booth here are ten tips to ensure you get the best at the trade show while not worrying too much about expenses.
- Focus on Your Work and Not Just Your Creative Skills
Your decor should always be in sync with your products or services, so that the passersby are compelled to notice your products and get impressed by the inviting aura. The interiors should, however never be overpowering your products. In the end, you would want the customers to remember your company, products and not just the fancy outlet.
- Proper Planning and Execution is Essential
- You may plan the exact venue or placement of the booth at the trade show. Make sure that the booth is perfectly established at a place where your products are reachable for customers to touch and admire. Some exhibitors chose to place the kiosk in the middle, and invite customers to roam around and take notice. Remember, the motive here is to attract the attendees, they will gather around, inspect and may go ahead to buy your products.
- A countertop or a tall cafe table is useful when it comes to filling forms or writing orders. If shortage of space , clipboards is an excellent alternative too. Proper planning and execution will ensure success at the trade show.
- Uncomplicated, Efficient and Reusable
Be precise in selecting the booth design, if what your are offering is rustic then chose a booth design that best compliments its features. Similarly if your product is all about beauty and grace then go for an elegant design.
You are paying for ‘space’ and when you order a booth, you have to be cautious about the dimension. A standard package includes pipe and drape ( two for a corner, three sides for an inline and one as an ‘end-cap’). It is your responsibility to make the settlements of every equipment in a way that is chaos free, comfortable, effective and reusable.
- Display the Products at Eye Level
At trade show, you have limited time to impress the attendees. A mere 2-3 seconds is enough to invite the customers and engage in a lucrative conversation. Make sure to place your products at eye level so as to enable them to take notice and inquire. You can put the products on floor only when you are dealing in floor lamps or carpets or any other related products.
- Light is Important
Lighting plays a crucial role in the presentation, it illuminates the place in no time. Be sure to carry extra bulbs, extension cords and avoid any mishap at the venue. Remember, that a good lighting system will help you sell your products really well.
- Banner: Be Informative and Straightforward
A uniquely designed signage will ensure booth traffic and that is your motive at the trade show. To pull the crowd who is not yet acquainted with your business must be well informed and allured enough to gather at your booth. An ideal banner should have your logo and the product’s image in large format. Moreover it is important to note that one should not depend on the ordered booth to garner attention. It will carry business name, logo and booth number but a custom made signage would create the difference. So be creative and give good consideration to neon designs, keep it straightforward and simple.
- The Drapes: Fabrics for decor
Good choice when you don’t want to spend too much in decor and still use an element to create an alluring space. Make sure to carry a travel iron to avoid any wrinkles at the last moment. It is also imperative to inspect a swatch in terms of colour wash off or fabrics comprising flame retardant chemicals. Be sure to check that fabrics do not absorb or reflect too much light. Most of the fabrics used at booth are synthetic, make sure to carry a swatch to show it to the fire marshal if they want to examine it.
- Portable Booths are the Best Choice
- Order a booth system that is strong and can stand against time and other odds at the trade show. If you are a regular at the exhibit shows, you must never compromise on the quality of the booth system. When you assemble and dismantle it several times, it is bound create a nerve wracking situation for you with its wear and tear.
- Go for display cubes that can transform in to shipping units, this is a time tested smart option for saving time and money both.
- Do not waste your time setting up your booth at the last minute by shopping for ‘finishing elements’. Some exhibitors do that by carrying only the main components and buying the fancy display items from local market. This might seem to reduce the shipping weight but will kill your set up time, leaving you with absolutely no time to plan and execute the marketing scheme.
- One smart move in the planning should be to request your auto insurance provider to add an event specific rider to the insurance policy that your hold. Trade show is a place that has some real work of set- up and break- down happening. Be double sure to get prep pared for any misfortunate incident.
- Do it Yourself First
You should recheck it one last time and assemble it yourself. Reread the instructions laid down by the trade show authority and what things have been permitted or non-permitted. Check in your booth like a visitor and try to figure out what expectation a customer might have from your business. If you are a jewellery vendor, bring a mirror to acknowledge the need.
- Be Attentive and Provide Comfort
The visitors at the trade show have to walk a lot , and you should be smart and attentive to provide your customers a welcome feel when they visit your portal. It will be wonderful to add fresh flowers to offer them, refreshment drinks or a cushy carpet to rest their tiring feet on.
To conclude, be innovative, creative and yet play smart. Remember to highlight your business not designing skills, and chose designing elements for your trade show booth with reasonable price. Pay attention to little details and try to provide a memorable experience to your visitors who might become your future customers or ambassadors of your products.
Good Luck !