Form Fast was looking forward to HIMSS , the meeting point for like-minds in the healthcare IT space.
But the 2.25 million square feet of exhibiting space posed the biggest challenge of being noticed by a busy crowd that’s rushing to touch base with every worthy exhibiting company.
How does one become a part of that consideration set? How does one create a booth identity that inspires awe?
Form Fast needed a solution that would:
1. Have the aura of a radical brand, challenging industry assumptions
2. Be a crowd puller
Exponents delved into the brand philosophy and lived its spirit to come up with:
1. A progressive booth space that used strong visuals to create powerful first impressions
2. A non-linear design, free from walls and straight line structures that typecast exhibition booths
3. A welcoming open space for an environment conductive to innumerable business discussions
It was a happy beginning.
1. The design struck the right cords with the visitors who flocked in large numbers to Form Fast’ stunning booth space.
2. The visuals impressed upon everyone and created huge post event recall